March 20, 2019
Happy Monday everyone! So who watched the Superbowl?! My husband sure did, but not me! HA! I was too busy creating a new community for my Current and Past Brides on a Facebook Group! I wanted to create a fun, uplifting, and safe space for my brides to be able to share, give advice, and connect with each other during such a fun season of life!
This inspired me to think of one of the emails I love to send right before the big wedding day and I wanted to turn it into a Blog Post! The getting ready portion of a wedding day is filled with so much excitement, fun music, yummy champagne and/or food, giggling with your loved ones, and pampering yourself for one of the biggest milestones in your life!
During all this excitement and the hustle and bustle of getting ready I love to focus on your Bridal details. This time is so much fun for me, it gives me a chance to warm up, get a feel for your big day, and photographs all your pretty mementos. So I wanted to create a Bridal Detail Checklist to share with you! I cannot believe it has taken me 5 years to write this blog post, Silly Me!
I recommend keeping all of these Bridal details in one place (The smaller ones in one bag or box) that way I don’t have to interrupt you while you are having all the fun celebrating! Also, you can put a bridesmaid in charge of these details that way she can help guide me in what needs to be photographed!
Bridal Details Checklist
– Wedding Dress
– Wedding Dress Hanger (If you don’t have a hanger let me know because I have a few I can bring with)
– Rings (All Three)
– Flowers (A great way to enhance your photos is to ask the florist to leave any leftovers in your getting ready space that way I can incorporate them into your detail photos)
– Veil (This adds some beautiful texture to your photographs)
– Jewelry (Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet)
– Invitation Suite
– Vow Books
– Any Keepsakes
– Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Something Old, Something New 😉
– Anything else you wish to have photographed
**Also another tip, please make sure to keep the area closest to the Window and Natural Light nice and clean. This is where I will set up shop for these photographs as well as where we will most likely get you dressed.
Have a wonderful Week!